We solubilize plant extracts in water to increase the human body’s absorption of their therapeutic active ingredients. CONTACT US NOW FOR CUSTOM FORMULATION.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS FOUND IN medicinal PLANTS are lipids with an incredibly low solubility in water. The human body therefore has difficulties in making them bioavailable. Thanks to a safe technology developed in-house, we solubilize and stabilize any plant-based extracts in water. Unlike in oil, effects are immediate !
WE DO NOT GO THE EASY WAY BY USING CHEMICALS SUCH AS POLYSORBATES (TWEEN 80, TWEEN 60, SPAN 60…) NOR SOY LECITHIN. THESE CHEMICALS ARE DANGEROUS FOR PEOPLE’S HEALTH. WE PRODUCE EFFICIENT nanoemulsion CALLED “WHITE WATERS” MADE OF NATURAL PRODUCTS ONLY. IT TOOK US 18 MONTHS OF r&d TO DEVELOP THIS TECHNOLOGY.
What are nano delivery systems properties?
– Increased body-intake (20-100-fold)
– Increased bioavailability (20-100-fold)
– Increased transdermal delivery (Topical & Systemic)
– Overcome limited transportation through the blood-brain barrier (BBB)
– Rapid onset through oral mucous membranes
– Controlled drug release
– weak particles Protection from degradation
– can be tasteless, ordorless and/or translucid
A great opportunity as well as potential challenge is foreseen from the large number of water insoluble drugs that are approved by EU, FDA, as well as those in the developmental pipeline. Exploring recent advances of insoluble drug delivery technologies will help in better therapeutic applications with improved patient compliance.
SUPERSONIC BIO TECH SA has dedicated 3 years to Research & Development in the framework of a partnership with the C.N.R.S (CENTRE NATIONAL DE LA RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE) and the “UNIVERSITÉ OF SAVOIE MONT BLANC”. We have identified and developed two technologies to solubilize poorly soluble active plant’s compound in water and a third one through a partnership :
– Nanoemulsions OR wHITE WATERS is a novel drug delivery system consisting of dispersed oil/water systems with mean droplet diameters ranging from 50 to 500 nanometers. Bioaccessibility and bioavailability of active compounds can be increased by up to 1000 fold.
– Inclusion complex: a chemical complex in which one chemical compound (the “host”) has a cavity into which a “guest” compound can be accommodated. very efficient to reach and go through the blood-Brain-barrier (BBB)
– CHITOSAN ENCAPSULATION: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS ARE PROTECTED FROM EXTERNAL STRESS (UV, O2) WITH A CHITOSAN COATING. THIS TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS A SLOW DISCHARGE OF THERAPEUTICAL EFFECTS OVER A 24 HOUR PERIOD (NO TASTE, NO ODOR, NO PRESERVATIVES)
Mastering these technologies allow us to apply them independently to most of the active ingredients found in nature and supercharge their therapeutical effect.
Few examples: Cannabis Cannabinoids (CBD, THC…), Flavonoids, Terpenes, Essential Oils, Curcuminoids, KRILL and many others
A term that derives from the crasis of the words nutrition/cosmetic and pharmaceuticals. They are typically used to prevent chronic diseases, improve health, delay the aging process and increase life expectancy and are intended to have a beneficial effect on skin health.